Monday, September 05, 2005

Welcome!

Ok, here it is. I have been thinking about this for quite sometime and now I'm doing it. Why I hear you ask. Well for many reasons :-

  • First I have 6 websites and would like to share my experiences of building and designing them.
  • I am moving house (hopefully) soon. I know nothing about this and maybe I could help others in the future.
  • I've been meaning to write a diary for sometime now.

So today is the first post. Will I keep this up? Maybe not! But here's what I'm doing today:

I'm designing the database design for our new site. I'll keep it underwraps until it's launched.
I'm trying to sort out my electricity bill. I pay a direct debit of £20 and they have sent me a bill for £65.
At work I am looking more and more in to asp.net. It's great. I love work at the mo.
I'm also going to repair my xbox dvd drive. Quite an achievement if it works.

So that is it for now.

Johny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home