Monday, September 05, 2005

So another post.....

So I have been working all morning on this big project with a few friends of mine and you know it's hit a nerve and so I'm writing a quick post.

The problem is the order in which I do everything. It's a major stress, more so than the project itself.
So I have started with database design, as I wrote earlier. I keep stumbling at the static tables. I can't start the main tables without the static tables being in place. And the static tables are always the most boring.

I wonder if people ever get like this as well? I know what I need to do, I know I can do it, I just can't get the flow of things right out of my head. Maybe it's a Monday thing. Maybe I should stop drinking coffee.

Maybe I should stop writing this blog and carry on with work......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home