Monday, September 12, 2005

Motivation problems

Ok so last week I had problems getting myself motivated. Today things haven't been that bad but I thought I'd share a little problem I have. It just seems I get endless waves of ideas. The problem is I never finish any of them. I have 3 websites that are in various states. I have ideas for a home entertainment system when we move yet I have no idea where to start.

It carrys on in to my work as well. Loads of ideas just never get to finish them. I wondered for a while if it was related to mt caffinine intake. I have to research that further.

Web site wise we have had a lot of work done on the xbox site this weekend. I'm looking at getting another night of work done tonight. Also hoping to have another little mix tonight. I got asked a cd the other day. That doesn't happen very often.

Right I better get back to work. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home