Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's morning

And I feel quite good to be honest.

Today's outlook is good. Tonight I'm going to have loads of time to do some work. I'm going to get home, cook something great and spend a night with the laptop working on my sites. I've thought about getting other people to write some content for the DJ site I run. However I just don't feel comfortable with it.

Looking through my logs as I have been writing this I have found that I'm now getting search engine referrals on my keywords. This is amazing as the site has been live for less than 6 months. These are generic terms I hoped to achieve after a year, not six months. I've found that content really is king. I've got 10 articles of good content that are really helping my site now. That's why I feel like I do about the above.

What else is new? I did a mix last night. It was awful but at least I spent some time with my decks. It maybe becoming a hobby I can't afford. I might have to bite the bullet and either get a CD deck or sell the lot. We'll have to see. Although that little revelation has given me an idea for an article.

I've got quite a lot on at work. I'm finding that I'm not getting motivated about the boring stuff. However this morning I have a big task to do so hopefully the day will fly by with no problems at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home