Wednesday, September 07, 2005

3 days and this is still going!

Well I am surprised. Well maybe I'm not.

Whats happening today? Well I've got some more content up for the DJ site. And I've rejigged the front page. I also now have all the static tables I need for my new project. I think I'm going to take the laptop home tonight and work on it! I'm actually quite excited about it. My sql knowledge has grown and grown in the last 4 months. The only thing I worry about is hacking my system in to the forum. Although the more I think about it the more I think it may just be a quick link sort of thing.

I have also just realised I have no money. Nothing. Zip. This is not good so I'm going to spend the weekend re-building a few laptops. Happy days.

England are on TV tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I hope to combine the database work and watching England in one.

I think thats about it for now. What do you think of the design of the site anyway? Is anyone actually reading this? I doubt it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home